Saturday, June 30, 2012

Divergent by Veronica Roth



Be strong, Be brave, Be a DIVERGENT

Beatrice (Tris) Prior is a born Abnegation (one of the 5 groups in the Utopian society) and is influenced by the teachings of begin selflessness but feels she doesn't belongs. And moves on with her life and chooses to become a Dauntless (the Brave). There she automatically fits in and learns how to survive on her own.  And falls in love with her instructor, Four. Everything was perfect.  But soon disaster strikes her old home and she is the cause of it. A secret that might help those she loves…. Or destroy her. One choice that can transform her.



I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book so much. Veronica has so much inspiration in her book. I was glued to the book; I could not put it down at all. I finished the book in just one day, it was that good. The more you read the more intriguing it gets. I would rate this 5/5. One of my favorite books overall. 
                                                      -Yoshi Luver



No comments:

Post a Comment