Saturday, March 16, 2013

Firefly by Belle Whittington



Life isn't the same anymore. And it will never be.
Blair life has completely gone upside down. Her old life is slowly fading away. All her memory is slipping. And there is nothing she can do to go back. Blair soon realizes that she has become something much more than human. Something she knows that will change her life forever. All she can do is accept the fact of what she is. And the fact that the dark days are coming ahead.

Because some secrets run too deep.

Firefly (Cicada, #2)

I loved this book soooo much!!! OMG!!! I can't wait for the 3rd book to come out already!!!! This book suspense changed with every page. Making me want to read more and more....till finished the book. I couldn't believe the book ended. I had to read it all over again, so i wouldn't freak out!!!! I am definitively rating it 5/5.


Below is the video for Firefly  c:


1 comment: