Saturday, June 29, 2013

Through The Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

If love was taken from you, what would you do?

After being apart for months, Aria and Perry have been reunited. Nothing can separate them. But of course destiny has a way with lives. Aria is despised by the Tides and she is forced to separate from Perry. Perry is broken hearted but he faces problems of his own. As the Blood Lord of the Tides he finds that is tribe is out of Perry’s control. And the Aether storms definitely are not helping. Both Perry and Aria are trapped in a world full of chaos. A world that is slowly tearing apart. A love under siege. 

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)




I have always loved this book, since I ever laid eyes on it. I am just so fascinated by the world that Aria and Perry live in. And it just gets better from book one. I especially love how Aria improves and now is a dependable girl. And the heart-stopping actions is what constantly made me want to turn the next page and read more. I can’t wait for book three to come out!!!!! Into the Still Blue here I come c: Rate it 5/5.
                                            -Yoshi Luver


Book One

No comments:

Post a Comment