Thursday, July 31, 2014

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick


 
With Hank Gone Nora and Patch can finally rest in peace. But in a twisted turn of events, Nora has now taken the place of her so called "Father", and has an army of  Nephilim to lead. Now she has to carry on Hank plans, destroy the Fallen Angels- which includes destroying Patch.
Now Nora and Patch have to make plans, which include to lead everyone to believe they have broken up and work the system from inside. Nora has to convince everyone to not fight against the Angels, as Patch tries to find out seek out everything from the opposing side.But with this new role she plays, she finds herself a bit addictited to the power, but she can't tell Patch.
As the war approaches, Nora and Patch work to make sure everything they planned falls into perfect place, but sometimes your plans don't always work out the way you want them too.  


I hate that feeling when you know that you are reading the last book of the series. Like I don't want it to end. Still I enjoyed every bit of the book. Especially when the war starts to approach that when everything gets so interesting, and you never suspect the person who ends up back stabbing everyone for power.I was so surprised I would have never guessed! I want to audition for Hush hush, like that how much I love this book!!
Rate this book 5/5 -Yoshi Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment