Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Rapture by Lauren Kate


Time is literally ticking down.

Daniel and Luce have 9 days till Lucifer reaches Earth. And if he does, 6,000 years of history will be erased and be re-written according to his needs and desires.
Its is up to Luce, Daniel and their friends to help them relocate where the first Fall had taken place. But the question is where? No body seems to remember, so they are off to a separate mission to look for the ancient Relics, which contains the angels memories of when they first arrived on Earth.
New and old enemies try to stop them, while other decide to join. Will Luce and Daniel be able to stop Lucifer, or will there love suddenly disappear.
 
 
http://nerdydino.blogspot.com/2014/06/fallen-by-lauren-kate.html http://nerdydino.blogspot.com/2014/06/torment-by-lauren-kate.html http://nerdydino.blogspot.com/2014/07/passion-by-lauren-kate.html
Click to read any of the other Fallen series.
( they are in chronological Order)


OMG!!! I think I have an obsession with Angel type series. I loved this book so much. Especially since Daniel and Luce were back together, and they weren't fighting or finding each other anymore. And what hit me the most was the ending!!! Like I am so happy with the ending, it couldn't have been more bitter sweet. I just had to stop writing this blog to look back at the last two chapters and re-read them again. Lauren Kate does not disappoint. But now I am having the feeling when I finish a series, like I wanted to finish it but now I want to reread from the start as not know nothing.

HERE IS PROBABLY MY FAVORTIE LINE. Don't read it of you haven't read the book or you can.

"Then the angels, the demon, and the Nephilim flew off to the distant corners of the sky, leaving a moments brilliant flash of light behind them, as below, Luce and Daniel fell in love for the first- and the last- time" -Rapture  by Lauren Kate.

5/5 -Yoshi Lover
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment