Friday, July 19, 2013

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

hush.
What can go wrong when you meet someone who represents Dark.
 Nora is forced to be partners with the mysterious Patch. But she would do anything, then to put up with his teasing, or his mesmerizing eyes. Apparently he was meant to drive her crazy. But soon curiosity gets to her and she can't get a grasp on Patch. Ever since she meet him she feels a lurky object constantly following her. And he seems to know everything about her, as he somehow communicates to her using his mind. More danger has occurred since the moment she met him. And patch himself seems dangerous but alluring at the same time. Will Nora fall or will she fight the dark, yet infuriating Patch. 

Ermegud!!!!! I am in love with this book. I been wanting to read it ever since it came out and oh boy I am so happy that I finally got to read it. It was amazing!!! I finished it the day I got it and I w=can't wait to get a hold of the second book. Patch sounds so hot!! WOW!! If any of you haven't read this book yet you are insane. I am definitely rating it 5/5.
                                        -Yoshi Luver

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment