Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

Define “normal”
Struggling with confusion and depressions, Echo Emerson lives the lonely “freak” life. But she once had a better life, with friends and guys. But everything changed when she gets scars on her arms. And she can’t even remember the reason why or how she got them. But all she knows is that she wants everything back to normal. But what is the definition of “Normal”. Everybody knows him for one night stands; Noah Hutchins has lived a life with bad and upsetting days. Ever since his parents died he has been struggling to support himself. His attitude got the best of him and now he realizes that he has to change for the better. They both struggle with secrets. Secrets that have been bottled up in their minds, not telling a soul. Struggling to keep it under control. So why do they find each other so reliable 




So I am usually never go for the romance books, ever. Because it just reminds me that I am forever alone. But I came across this book and I decided to give a try. After reading the description I saw that the character both struggled so I thought that I would give it a try. To my surprise I actually enjoyed this book soooooo much.  It was really touching and I found how these two characters both struggled in their own way and they were determined to not feel sorry for themselves and they dealt with society. I especially related to Echo because not that I have scars, but I do sometimes worry what everybody think of me and that always take away the fun in life. Because then when I am ready to go anywhere I always look at my clothes and I am like ewww or man why can’t I be like her or her. I am pretty much my worst enemy sometimes. And I bet a bunch of you can relate too. Otherwise I am definitely rating this book 5/5 and can’t wait to read the next book Dare you to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment