Saturday, August 3, 2013

Prodigy by Marie Lu

Survival.
That's what June constantly thinks of. After finally fleeing from the Republic she and Day managed to get on a train to Vegas. But once they reached Vegas, the unthinkable happens, Elector Primo has died. With chaos arising they decide to join the Patriot rebels, who offer to find Days brother and passages to the colonies. But they have been given a task to complete first. To kill the new Elector Primo, Anden. Day doesn't like the fact of sending alone on this mission but he knows they had a history before and that he will get his brother back, or so he believes. June on the other hand realizes he is nothing like his cruel father. And she is left to decide who can she trust, the Patriots or the boy of her past?

Click the picture for book one ^

I loved this book. OMG!!! Please tell me you want the ending to be different!! Please tell me you cried cause I did. I actually cried :'c. But it was because I was emotionally attached to this book.  Otherwise I loved it!!!! Can't wait for champion to come out. Rate it 5/5.
                                                     -Yoshi Luver

No comments:

Post a Comment