Sunday, July 15, 2012

Legend by Marie Lu


Revenge.
It’s all June wants after her brother was murdered by the most wanted criminal, Day. Determined to hunt him done, she disguise herself and manages to capture him and his family. But soon she starts to feel guilty and she can’t seem to stop thinking about him.  Day on the other hand can’t believe that he fell for someone and risked his whole family. But he knows he for sure didn’t kill “the girl” brother, in fact he never hurt anyone in all the crimes he committed. Did he by chance accidently hit him without knowing, or is someone trying to frame him?


Phenomenal dystopian book. Yep, I found another that I had to get my hands on. Every page will make you gasp ( see I just gasped right now). They always a new twist of what you might think happen and then something else pops up. New secrets will shock you!! I would of course recommend it 5/5.
                    -Yoshi Luver




No comments:

Post a Comment