Friday, August 24, 2012

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies


Skye 17th birthday has arrived. Another day comes and then goes. But this time something weird occurs. Two strangers arrive and for some reason Skye gets déjà vu. Not like she has ever met them before, or has she? Soon she finds out that these strangers are definitely not human and they are giving her the hebejebes. While one seems shy and kind, the other looks dark and mysterious. And for some reason she can’t stop thinking about them both. Skye soon finds herself surrounded with secrets. Her normal life is now gone and is replaced with questions about her past. The truth which causes Skye to find herself pondering about the future. What is the right path to choose, as she soon finds herself in between what might be good and what might be evil?

A Beautiful Dark (A Beautiful Dark, #1)

OMG!!!!!!
It is all I can say. I can’t stop thinking about his book at all. This book is like having the feeling of a girl in a candy store. Do you know that feeling? I sure hope so! I just loved, loved, loved it. It will make you believe one person is good and then all of a sudden it switches around and whoa la, soon that person is bad. I am just speechless. I just don’t know what to say, but that this is my favorite book Of All Time. I can’t wait till I get a hold of the second book A Fractured Light. Thank god Jocelyn Davies wrote this book. You should definitely read this book for sure, 100%. Rate this book 6/5.


No comments:

Post a Comment