Monday, August 20, 2012

Diabolical by Cynthia Leitich Smith


Could a Demon/Angel be closer then you think?
“When "slipped" angel Zachary and his werewolf pal,Kieren, arrive under suspicious circumstances to a mysterious New Englandboarding school, they quickly find themselves in a hellish lockdown with an intriguing assortment of secretive, hand-picked students. Plagued by demondogs, hallucinatory wall décor, a sadistic instructor, and a legendaryfire-breathing monster, will they somehow manage to escape? Or will the devilhave his due?”

Diabolical (Tantalize, #4)

I enjoyed this book a lot. But the thing is that I couldn’t find any words to describe this book. Maybe it just that the heat is getting to me or that my allergies are getting worse this summer. But this book has vampire, wolves, angels, What More Do You Want? It was a new twist every time I turned the page. Maybe I get back to the review later. But for now I am LAZY XD. Rate this book 4/5.
                            -Yoshi Luver



No comments:

Post a Comment