Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer


“Is true love worth the ultimate sacrifice?”
War is everything to Calla. It what her life is meant to be. But this time it’s different. This time war is losing everything that Calla loved. This time it’s her turn to fight for what she wants. This time it’s her turn to choose.


This book was amazing. I loved it even though I didn’t read the first and the second book. The love is a bit intense, but that’s life I suppose. I am definitely team Shay. I don’t think that Ren is good fit for Calla. But that’s probably because I didn’t read the first and second book. But for now I am definitely team Shay. The action was totally like wow. I wish I was able to turn into a wolf. And also I was still able to grasp the whole book it made sense to me even if I didn't read the other two. Rate 4/5.
                                          -Yoshi Luver



No comments:

Post a Comment