Friday, August 31, 2012

Between The Lines by Jodi Picoult


Have you wondered what happens when you close a book?
Can life get any worse? Delilah’s father is gone, she hates school (to top it off has only one best friend), and has an obsession to a fairy tale book.  Ok so it probably not normal to be admiring a character in a book that happen to be a cute, no wait scratch that, a super hot prince. But he is the only person who she can relate too.
Life can’t get any worse than this. Oliver is stuck in a book, hates his fake life of acting, and is in love with this girl with the most amazing; wait no, the most mesmerizing eyes. But what good would that do when apparently he is “fake” and unreal. The saying “Everyone deserves a happy ending” well, right now Oliver ending sucks.


Ok this book was totally different from the other books Jodi Picoult writes. Usually her books are super sad, but touching at the same time. But this book is like a happy fairy tale story. And I loved it. I actually did wonder what would happen when I closed the book, to which Jodi answered perfectly. I was super surprised when I found out that her daughter helped her with this book. Then again, Jodi Picoult writing skills had to pass down to one of her children. One thing that I loved about this book is that they are pictures that show what the characters are doing and they helped me better understand. Also how she writes her stories from the character point of view is another reason why I love all her books.  I would rate this book 5/5!
                                                     -Yoshi Luver



No comments:

Post a Comment