Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Anna Dresses In Blood by Kendare Blake


Hunt Kill Move.
Cas Lowood is what you would say a ghost buster. He has been fighting ghost ever since his father was murdered. Killing them and sending them back to where they belong. So what was different about this new ghost, Anna Dressed In Blood? Nothing really much…. at first. When Cas arrives at her house, things start to go really wrong. First one of the kids in his school gets eaten up. Then when he has the chance to kill her, he can’t. Something stops him from killing her and something stops Anna from killing him. He returns home confused and angry. Why didn’t he kill her? Why did she spare his life?



 I think this was my first horror book. And let me tell you it was SPOOKY good (like this font, hahah I’m EVIL). If you do not like scary stuff this book is definitely not for you. But I think now have a passion for horrors. The cover of the book looks amazing. I love how everything is black and white except for the bottom of the dress. I would definitely rate this book 5/5.
                               -Yoshi Luver


No comments:

Post a Comment