Sunday, July 29, 2012

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


What would you do if you were told you are not human?
16 year old Tessa Gray has arrived in London but no brother to pick her up. Instead arrives spooky and mysterious sisters known as the dark sisters, who kidnap her instead. There she is forced to learn to “Change” a power that is able to change into anything that is or was alive. Tessa is tortured in the process and can’t bear the pain but continues to go on for the thought of her brother being hurt by the sisters. Finally after hours and hours of pain some boy (a beautiful boy) named Will rescues her. And she finds out that he and his so called friends/family are Shadowhunters- warriors dedicated to get rid of demons. She joins them and begins her life finally understanding that she is anything but a human. The talk about Tessa powers spread in the demons world and she soon finds that she is in great danger. The “Magister” wants to trap her and use her to get her powers. Will she scarifies her friends or let go of her brother? 


This book was really long and took a long time for me to read. But it was so good. The book started off on a light tone and started to add more stuff that I devoured the book. If I found out that I wasn’t human it would depend on what I became to determine of I would be happy with it or not. Like Vampire I would be happy but a demon not so much. If you are into mystic creatures this book will definitely be for you! I can’t wait till I get my hands on Clockwork Prince, which is the second book of The Infernal Device series. The one thing that disappointed me was that the “Magister” used robots to build his army. Sorta stupid in my opinion but really amazing at the same time. Rate 4/5.
                                             -Yoshi Luver




No comments:

Post a Comment