Monday, July 2, 2012

Drink Slay Love by Sarah Beth Durst


Blood, blood, blood. It is everything a vampire would ever dream of. No doubt at all. So imagine when this all starts to change. First you are able to attract your prey and feast on him and then all of a sudden you can’t at all.  You feel all bad and guilty. Well that’s how Pearl feels.

Pearl is a 16 year old vampire. She loves being evil. But everything changes when a unicorn stabs her. I know right, weird! All of a sudden she is able to do things that no other vampire is able to do! Her parent decides to use it to reel in a bunch of teenagers for them and the king to feast on. But all of a sudden she can’t. She starts feel things. Things that she isn’t supposed to feel because she is a vampire (you don't say). Now she has to find a way to protect her friends without her family finding out. Each way is risky but she has to take a chance.


I loved, loved, and loved this book. I am a fan of vampires. So when I read the front, I had to take it home.  The book is filled with drama, love, friendship, and blood (No Der). What I loved about this book was that who would have ever thought that the unicorn, a gentle and yet graceful animal would feast on something as horrifying and awesome as a vampire. I would rate this book 5/5 and recommend to people who LOVE vampire as much as I do!
                                               -Yoshi Luver 



No comments:

Post a Comment